Last Friday I was given the One Lovely Blog Award. All I have to say is this…
RUN! PINK TREES ARE INVADING!
Moving past that tangent, I would like to give an ENORMOUS thank you the lovely lady who nominated me! I love reading her blog posts. She truly brings to my realization just how much of a blessing life is, in and of itself.
And now, without any further adieu, here’s what I’m to do…
This is one majorly inspiring woman. Life has dealt her some pretty heavy stuff – yet she finds life as an amazing experience and always has something positive to say. Also, she has tons of amazing quotes in almost every single post.
- Thank and link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award on your blog.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 9 other blogs.
- Let your 9 nominees know by posting a comment on their blog somewhere.
My 9 Nominees:
She blogs on a wide range of topics; from cooking instructions to funny pictures of animals. She has an awesome sense of humor and is also an animal advocate (definite points in my book, there).
Camille’s a pretty random lady with a lot of energy. I love her “About Me” page!
Jessica keeps us up to date with adorable pictures and info on her dog, Taylor, and their life together. She’s a sweet lady with a positive outlook! And Taylor’s simply the cutest thing!
Jae is an aspiring novelist (with an awesome “about me” photo!) who shares what she learns about writing with us and also adds in awesome scribbles. From what I’ve seen so far, she posts her notes on different writers’ conferences, too – a huge help!
Kelly writes aphorisms. If you don’t know what that is, Google it. AFTER you check out her blog.
Ruiz has gorgeous photos of birds and gives tons of facts on each species.
Gail is a cheery woman who posts a photo a day and always seems to be in a good mood. Her photo subjects are chosen by the method explained under “365 info”.
Kate is a quirky writer who blogs on her thoughts on life as well as her writing. She can be very insightful and isn’t afraid to hold back.
Sadie posts amazing photos of her dogs, who are absolute characters, as well as various things that interest her.
7 Facts About Me:
- I’m a walking contradiction at times.
- I write poetry. “Hollow Men” by T.S. Eliot is my favorite poem. I think I might do a post on it in the future.
- Definite night owl.
- I get obsessive with things that stir raw emotion within me. Not ridiculous obsessive. Surround myself with it, learn everything about it I can, obsessive. It’s so rare that I find something that just clicks within me perfectly. Something that makes me absolutely alive. So when I do find something like that, I cling to it. But not too tightly.
- I’m an organizational freak.
- The first book I read – that resulted in my becoming addicted to reading – was by Dean Koontz. He remains one of my favorite authors to this day.
- I love having physical photos. You know, the kind you can put in a photo album?!