pssst – This was posted two weeks ago – no really! I was sabotaged. An internet gremlin attacked the post and I only just realized it wasn’t here any longer and I had to redo it…
yeah… no, I was just really slow.
I guess this means I have two weeks full of THANK YOUs to dish out, seeing as how I was given the Liebster Blog Award by the Household Arts and Science Leading Lady over here - said amount of weeks ago.
So… THANK YOU!
__The Liebster Blog Award was passed along to me with the following rules:
- Thank and link back to the giver of the award.
- List 5 blogs who you believe deserve the Liebster Award and have 200 or less followers. And let them know on their respective blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog and share 7 random things about yourself.
- Hope that the people you’ve sent the award to forward it to their five favorite up-and-coming bloggers and keep it going. Enjoy the Love!
Receiving the Liebster Award means your blog reaches out and touches the heart and souls of others. The 5 blogs you nominate should meet that criteria as well. Liebster means ‘beloved’ in German.
So here goes.
5 Blogs with 200 or less Followers (I’m not all that sure on the number of followers, sorry peaps):
- http://gailsphotoblog.wordpress.com/ – 365 project (photo a day) – She has a really nice variety of subjects and a cheery attitude.
- http://stephenmphotography.wordpress.com/ – Photographer and veteran – Gorgeous photos of various places and subjects.
- http://subtlekate.wordpress.com/ – Author, mother, wife, quirky woman – (Multi-tasker).
- http://nyckhun.wordpress.com/ – Pondering navy brat with many quotes to share.
- http://authormichaeltyler.wordpress.com/ – Author and veteran. Comedic sense of humor
Definitely check these blogs out as they each are written by positive and interesting people who have much to share.
As well as checking out the awesome lady who gave me this award at http://householdartsandscience.wordpress.com/ . She blogs on various things and is an animal advocate to boot.
7 Random things about Yours Truly:
- I like change. Most of the time. Unless its changing something positive into a negative. So lets go with, I like positive change. On the subject of change, Daphne Shadows is my pen name but Daphne is my real name.
- I have always wanted to learn film photography. Don’t get me wrong, digital cameras are amazing and extremely convenient, but there’s something about the idea of developing the film myself that I like. I’d just like to learn photography in general. Lighting, correct zoom and distancing, the works.
- I am a music addict. Eclectic as I am though, I mostly only like a few songs by each artist and tend to jump around from genre to genre. If I like it, I like it.
- I either text or talk face to face with people. For some reason, I can’t stand talking to people on the phone. Never have. I don’t like the awkward silence, not being able to see their facial expressions or body language, etc. That and I don’t know how to get people who jabber off of the phone. I feel mean if I say something to them.
- 1/2 Introvert — 1/2 Extrovert
- People continuously tell me that once they got to know me, they realized that I am a different kind of crazy than they thought I was before they got to know me. I hope this is a good thing. They all tell me that it is. That just makes me more scared. What on earth did they think about me beforehand?
- I’m strange, random, and eclectic. And I don’t go a day without chocolate.